Healthy Conversation 2019 proposed final report
We are pleased to present the Lincolnshire NHS Healthy Conversation 2019 proposed final report. The Healthy Conversation 2019 engagement campaign took place during March to October 2019 and was delivered collectively by all Lincolnshire NHS organisations.
NHS boards are being asked to consider this proposed final report and make any comments / additions so it can be finalised. The aim is to publish the final report in March 2020.
- INTRODUCTION to HC2019 FINAL REPORT Jan 20.pdf
- APPENDIX 1 HC2019 purpose and activities.pdf
- APPENDIX 2 Engagement Feedback.pdf
- APPENDIX 3 Workshop Frequently Asked Questions.pdf
- APPENDIX 4 Acute Services Review survey report.pdf
- APPENDIX 5 Peoples Partnership Acute Services Review engagement with hidden and hard to reach communities.pdf
Our Latest Tweets
It's up to all of us to keep the rate of infection down ⬇️⬇️ For further information, click here:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Do you have to leave your home to work? ♀️ Whilst at work, keep a safe distance and limit your contact… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
❗ If you are worried about your health or the health of your unborn baby, please contact your midwife or maternity… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Need to go out shopping for essentials? It's still important to practice social distancing in supermarkets. Al… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…