Healthy Conversation 2019 proposed final report
We are pleased to present the Lincolnshire NHS Healthy Conversation 2019 proposed final report. The Healthy Conversation 2019 engagement campaign took place during March to October 2019 and was delivered collectively by all Lincolnshire NHS organisations.
NHS boards are being asked to consider this proposed final report and make any comments / additions so it can be finalised. The aim is to publish the final report in March 2020.
- INTRODUCTION to HC2019 FINAL REPORT Jan 20.pdf
- APPENDIX 1 HC2019 purpose and activities.pdf
- APPENDIX 2 Engagement Feedback.pdf
- APPENDIX 3 Workshop Frequently Asked Questions.pdf
- APPENDIX 4 Acute Services Review survey report.pdf
- APPENDIX 5 Peoples Partnership Acute Services Review engagement with hidden and hard to reach communities.pdf
Our Latest Tweets
Extra weight puts extra pressure on your body, making it harder to fight against diseases like cancer, heart diseas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
We’re not back to normal yet. But we can start to return to some of the places we’ve missed. This weekend, follow C… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
️ With temperatures rising, make sure to follow this advice from Public Health England to beat the heat! If you'r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…