How you can get involved
Your thoughts, views and feedback are vitally important to us. We shall be using open engagement events, as well as others’ events, our website and social media to share information and listen to you.
We have lots of ways which you contact us to share your views and experiences and to work with us to improve all our services.
Complete our survey: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/HC2019ASR
If you would like to request the survey in audio format, Braille, large print, easy read or in another language please email email@example.com.
Complete our general feedback form about all services: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HC2019feedback
You can also write to us at the address below with your request or phone us on 01522 307307.
Write to us:
Our schedule of initial engagement events is below and there will be more in the following months. There are already lots of other events posted on our calendar, which you can browse by clicking here.
These events are drop in sessions open to the public 2pm - 7pm.
- Wednesday 13th March 2019, Len Medlock Centre, St Georges Rd, Boston PE21 8YB
- Thursday 14th March 2019, Louth Library, Northgate, Louth LN11 0LY
- Tuesday 19th March 2019, The Storehouse, North Parade, Skegness PE25 1BY
- Wednesday 20th March 2019, Jubilee Centre, 5 London Rd, Grantham NG31 6EY
Further events in Lincoln, Gainsborough, Spalding, Sleaford, and Stamford will be confirmed and promoted in the coming days and weeks.
You are welcome to give us your feedback at the events, in writing, by email and through speaking with us. We want to know what is important to you and will be sharing information and updates with you about:
- Looking after ourselves and each other – getting this right is the best way to be healthy and reduce the strain on the NHS. You might hear this referred to as ‘prevention’ and ‘self-care’
- Joined up care close to home – services delivered in the community or your own home
- Mental health and learning disabilities – one quarter of us will develop a mental health illness at some point in our lifetime so getting these services right is paramount
- Hospital Services – this year we will be talking with you about these services and the emerging options for their future sustainability
- Enabling factors – this is how we refer to such things as travel and transport, IT and digital opportunities, recruitment and estates and buildings – not the services themselves, but big influencers on our ability to deliver them well
- The national NHS Long Term Plan – and how we can make this work best for Lincolnshire